There are many things to consider while you are preparing to buy your home, especially with regards to getting a mortgage here are a few things you should consider:
- What type of mortgage best suits you and your families needs? Fixed Term, Open Mortgage, Variable Rate, Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Do I have a proper down payment?
- Length of Term of Mortgage?
- Ammortized period?
- Do you want to pay weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- What is the Current Interest Rates?
- What can I afford?
- What will I be comfortable paying for a mortgage and still have the quality of life that I want?
It is imperative that you speak to your Bank Mortgage Specialist or Mortgage Broker to get a true idea of what you can qualify for with regards to a mortgage and get a pre-approved before you shop for home. Amber has links to her trusted Mortgage Specialists, She recommends these professional because they are the best at what they do. Amber does not recieve kickbacks or financial compensation. Amber recommends them only because she trusts them with her clients. They are trust worthy, honest and efficient, all while doing what they do well finding people mortgages!
To Get in Touch with a Mortgage Specialist